We can provide the following services for your hassle free Australian migration. To get more information regarding each service,  you can email us at: migration@ozbiztotal.com

Australian Migration

Student Visa

The 570 visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time English Language Course for overseas students.​ You might be able to get this visa. read more…

Working Visa

The 457 visa enables employers in Australia to solve issues in Australia with labour shortages by providing an opportunity for employers to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. read more…

Business Visa

This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory.​​ You might be able to get this visa. read more…

Australia Farm

Australian Property

Registered Building contractor for custom projects for your needs

Australia Tax and accountancy service

Australian Tax & Accounting Services


Brochure development and printing